Main content of the website

Overweight Permits

Overweight/Over-Dimensional Permits

Overweight loads can cause damage to Westlock County infrastructure resulting in increased maintenance costs.

All overweight/over-dimensional permits for Westlock County go through; Transportation Routing and Vehicle Information System (TRAVIS).

Please contact: Transportation Engineering Office 1-800-662-7138 (ask to speak to someone about TRAVIS) or visit; Web address – Alberta Transportation Permits Online – Government of Alberta Permits