WESTLOCK & DISTRICT F.C.S.S. CHRISTMAS SPIRIT PROGRAM APPLICATION
Westlock & District F.C.S.S. is coordinating the Christmas Spirit Program (formerly knowns as Santa's Anonymous Campaign) for local residents in the Town of Westlock, Westlock County and Village of Clyde. Families and individuals with qualifying income levels will be considered for this program.
To be eligible for this program:
- Applications for the Christmas Spirit Program will be accepted from November 14 to December 9, 2022.
- Individuals and families can APPLY by calling FCSS at 780-349-5900 to schedule an in-person appointment. No walk-in applications are accepted.
- Prior Year Tax Notice Assessment must be provided, reflecting income status.
- Families and individuals will be considered eligible by a referring agency using information including, but not limited to, financial need, family size, etc.
We are anticipating a higher-than-usual number of families in need, and since the program runs 100% on community donations, we are counting on community support.
Local community businesses, agencies, and residents can donate:
- Online: Canadahelps.org
- In Person: Westlock & District FCSS Office (cheques made payable to The Town of Westlock), 10007-100 AvenueWestlock, Alberta
- E-mail Us
For more information, call 780-349-5900